Including research papers, specific results, read-only spreadsheets
- "Ultra-high-yield growth of vertical single-walled carbon nanotubes: Hidden roles of hydrogen
and oxygen" File:PNAS 2005.pdf
- Q. Li et al. (2006) "Sustained Growth of Ultralong Carbon Nanotube Arrays for Fiber Spinning"
- S. Hofmann et al. (2007) "In situ Observations of Catalyst Dynamics during Surface-Bound Carbon Nanotube Nucleation" download the paper, download supporting material, or read review
- "Nanotoxicology: An Emerging Discipline Evolving from Studies of Ultrafine Particles"
- Mechanics of carbon nanotubes File:Mechanics of CNTs.pdf
Design work for space elevator specific components
Valuable links for space elevator related material on the web
The works from Alan Chan, the ESA competition, and others
Component schematics in large format
Space elevator related images from conferences, NASA's Centennial Challenge space elevator games run by Spaceward, ...