From SpaceElevatorWiki.comJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Tasks & Plans
- Automatic car 3D model conversion. (can be called "automatic AC3D to Ogre conversion").
- Automatic track 3D model conversion from Torcs-NG's data (starting from trackgen). Should warn about unsupported geometry and such.
- Load sharpy's driver, make it run a car
- Make a GUI designed for our needs (load a track, evaluate drivers, run simulation in background, ...) : WIP
- Work on the installation process
Bellow, you'll find some screenshots showing work in progress of Ogre renderer and GUIs.
Make a camera follows a car (from behind): DONE.
Load a complete track using C++ plugin: DONE. Initialize OgreDotNet graphic plugins to display the track: DONE. Load cars / physics engine: DONE. Load a C++ driver / create C# interface: DONE.
Implement user controlled vehicle: DONE.
Port to MyGUI's C# interface: DONE.
Merging Imre's work
- Identify hardcoded stuffs : WIP
- openracing.in -> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/mulder/projects/openracing/cleaned/src/libsimulator/.libs
- src/ode/OdeLoader.cs -> mCtx.RegisterResourcePath("/home/mulder/projects/trunk/track/Barcelona/");
- my_config doesn't have to be in the repository
- src/core/RaceManager.cs -> InitStartingGrid
- src/graphic/OScene.cs -> mCtx.RegisterResourcePath("/home/mulder/projects/openracing/cleaned/data/tracks/road/icy");
- src/ode/OdeMesh.cs -> XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader("/home/mulder/projects/openracing/cleaned/data/tracks/road/icy/Mesh.mesh.xml");
- Full merge