The Space Elevator Development Wiki
This wiki is intended to be a repository of information and a baseline for research of the space elevator.
Cataloging a critical mass of models, spreadsheets, simulations, and documentation, in open formats, will attract people to help find and solve problems and provide the knowledge needed for the inevitable construction of the space elevator. The core of knowledge will be maintained and all are welcome to contribute.
Archive of uploaded files that need categorization: http://keithcu.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Imagelist
- to be used as a common starting point for ongoing work
- will be updated continuously as new refinements are made
- detailed calculations, images, designs, etc. will be stored for use and easy retrieval
- resource code for conducting simulations of elevator components and interactions
- current understanding of relationships will be incorporated